Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
Virya (action): neutral
Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
Use daily for rejuvenation and detoxification. Also used to support healthy elimination, digestion, weight management, lungs, urinary tract and a clear complexion.*
Take 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory and genitourinary systems. Translated as “three fruits”, it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki. Containing five of the six tastes (all but salty), Triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas.*
- For healthy digestion, use in conjunction with a dosha-specific formula like Vata Digest, Pitta Digest or Kapha Digest*
- For rejuvenation, also consider Ashwagandha, Shatavari or Stress Ease*
- For weight management, use in conjunction with Trim Support*
- For healthy skin, use in conjunction with Blood Cleanse*
- For urinary tract support, use in conjunction with Kidney Formula*
- Triphala is also available in powder form
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)**, Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)**, Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)**.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
Banyan Botanicals Triphala tablets contain no animal products and are suitable for vegetarians.