In this full 8-hour class you will learn a wide range of natural health color light therapies that you can use for yourself, your family, and even friends.
Therapies & topics included within this module:
- Learn briefly about the Esogetics Model.
- The basic principles of light and the meaning of the different frequencies (color) in the context of healing.
- The Function Circle therapies (Kidney/Bladder, Liver/Gallbladder, Stomach/Spleen/Pancreas, Lung/Colon, Heart/Small Intestines), including tooth points, auricular points, and lines.
- The Inverted Man principle and Converter Point therapies (pain therapies) for the entire spine, hips, knees, shoulders/neck, and genitals.
- Coordination 1 & 2 (helps with synchronizing day and night rhythms – helps reset, rebalance, and recharge the individual, also great for integration of information)
- Therapy for tension in the Upper Epigastric
- Therapies for states of restlessness
- Coordination 10 and additional protocols for Sleep Disturbances
- Immune Boosting/Defense therapies: lymph stagnation and sinus issues, flu, ear issues
- Intro to 8 of the Esogetics Dream Zones
While a tool is not required to learn the information, you will want one of these tools to be able to perform the therapies effectively:
- Information-Energy Reflector Wand by Esogetics (helps with opening the points, and balancing energy flow) — limited supply available in the clinic
- Perlux F333 Flat-Focus Light set (good for non-professional users)
- Perlux P117 Crystal Rod Light set (preferred for professional users, or those who wish to go towards professional training in the future)
- Do I need a light set to take this class?
While the best results will be achieved when doing these therapies with a light set, you are still welcome to learn the therapies. If the light set is not within your financial means to purchase right away, we would encourage you to use the Information-Energy Reflector Wand in the mean time.
- Are CEU credits available for this course?
Currently, we are not able to give CEU credits for this class.
- Who is this course good for?
This class is a fantastic class to get your “feet wet” with learning what Esogetics Colorpuncture is with a wide range of more physical affecting therapies. While this is not a Professional-Level Certification course, you do learn powerful and effective therapies while gaining valuable base knowledge of the Esogetics Colorpuncture system. This class is designed more for non-professionals (home user/self-care) due to the terminology & simplicity of the information while also keeping health professionals and practitioners in mind. Health Professionals who would find the information in this class useful are practitioners in fields like Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapist specifically Shiatsu Practitioners, Ayurvedic Practitioners, and others.
- Breaks & Lunch?
We will take a 45-minute to 1-hour lunch (on your own) break part way through the class, and have regular breaks through the day.