Esogetics is a form for Complementary and Alternative Medicine with over 40 years of empirical research. Esogetics was developed in Germany by the naturopath Peter Mandel. Through his life long study of various esoteric and holistic healing modalities/complementary and alternative medicine, he was able to discover the vital importance of light, sound and various frequency emissions of the body, and hence developed very potent treatments that produce highly effective results. With this, he began a cutting edge revolution in complementary and alternative health options...
What is Esogetics Holistic Medicine?
Esogetics Holistic Medicine, sometimes simply just referred to as Colorpuncture, is a naturopathic healing modality that uses specific light vibrations or frequencies to interact with the bio-photonic (light) communication of the cells. The word "Esogetics" was created by the combination of the two words "Esoterics + Energetics". Esoterics talks about the old world knowledge while Energetics talks about the new scientific research and findings of today.
Esogetics is its own system of natural medicine and we find influences, the roots and philosophies of it in a wide range of traditional forms of medicine that have been passed down through the generations like:
- Chinese Medicine knowledge (Acupuncture Points/Meridians)
- European or Celtic Naturopathic wisdom
- Hermetic ideas (i.e.: "As Above, So Below"; "Law of Polarity")
- Kabbalah and the Tree of Life
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Color therapy (Chromotherapy) from ancient Egypt and Greece
- and many others
The most well known and talked about branch of Esogetics Holistic Medicine is called Colorpuncture. Colorpuncture utilizes specific frequencies of light (color) on specific acupuncture (from Oriental Medicine) and marma (from Ayurvedic Medicine) points, reflexology zones, as well as other points of interest which we find on the body. You can read more about many of the different aspects or branches of Esogetics Medicine below.
While Peter Mandel's research in developing Esogetics (Colorpuncture, Sound Therapies, Crystal Vision Therapies, Induction Therapies, and many more) have been primarily empirical, recent studies have been conducted in Europe regarding the effectiveness of specific Esogetics therapies. Although conducted in clinical settings on small populations and best viewed as pilot studies, this research does suggest that Esogetics (Colorpuncture) has powerful healing potential. The results are summarized below:
- The Energetic Emission Analysis (Kirlian EEA) in the Medical Clinic - Clinical Study, "This study that was conducted with 64 patients with back pain. The study attempted to determine the usefulness of the EEA (Kirlian [analysis]) for this particular group of patients in regards to the choice and effectiveness of the therapy." read full study
- 10 year Clinical Study of the Synapsis Point & Wave therapies
- Study on the efficacy of Colorpuncture for Pain Treatment in the setting of the retirement home 'Casa Anziani Malcantonese'
- Practical Observations of Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated with Esogetics Medicine and an Audacious Clinical Trial Proposal
- Treatment of migraines with Esogetics therapies in 56 patients resulted in 65% "resolved" (no migraine attacks in the past 3 months) and 30% "improved" (attacks less severe and patients able to work without difficulty). Only 5% reported no improvement with treatment.
- Treatment of sleep disturbances in 80 preschool children conducted over a 3-year period showed 56% of children complete resolution and 38% were improved.
- Treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis in 50 adults found 80% experienced "good improvement and 14% experienced "moderate improvement." Patients receiving Esogetics therapies in combination with medications took fewer medications for shorter periods of time and showed prompt improvement of often uncontrollable coughing.
- In a pilot study of 5 children, Esogetics therapies for learning disorders and ADD were used, including therapies to regulate brain function and clear negative prenatal imprints. All five children showed dramatic improvement in school performance.
- Esogetics treatment of 100 women suffering from fibroids which did not require immediate surgery showed fibroids completely disappeared in 33% of the women and decreased significantly in another 45%.
Esogetics (Colorpuncture) was started by Peter Mandel in the 1960's.
A highly renowned German scientist and naturopath, Peter Mandel.
Peter Mandel, being a brilliant and curious person, wondered if there was any substance to many of the Eastern Healing philosophies like Acupuncture, he decided to set-up standardized sets of tests to prove, or disprove their effectiveness. While doing this research, he started noticing a trend. Over time, he found patterns that had a higher effective rate which consistently caused specific results.
“We know today that man is essentially a being of light. And the modern science of photobiology… is presently proving this. In terms of healing, the implications are immense. We know, for example, that light can initiate, or arrest, cascade-like reactions in the cells, and that genetic cellular damage can be virtually repaired within hours by faint beams of light. We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can say now, emphatically, that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
---Prof. Fritz Albert Popp, Biophysicist
Wellness Systems within Esogetics
The Esogetics Model is unique to Esogetics and is a theoretical approach that helps us to look at the individual, as well as therapies, holistically from a categorical standpoint. It's one of the ways that we classify not just the issues a person may be experiencing, but also what therapies should have the greatest chance of creating balance or regulation for the individual.
Colorpuncture is the most talked about form within Esogetics Medicine. Colorpuncture utilizes specific frequencies of light on the specific points of the body similar to the acupuncture points found in Oriental Medicine, though we utilize additional points on what we call the "Psionic Net".
Brainwave Synapsis Therapies
Life is rhythm. We are constantly subject to the rhythms of day and night, the change of the seasons, tension and relaxation, and the changing rhythms of our brainwaves. The programs of the holistic induction therapy mirror to the brain its own harmonious rhythms and remind it of the original, correct oscillatory behavior.
The I-Ching therapies utilize the symbols of the I-Ching on specific skin reflex zones. The 64-hexagrams of the I-Ching are theorized by Dr. Martin Schönberger to correlate with the 64 genetic triplets. Similar to I-Ching Acupuncture, one of the most advanced forms of acupuncture, these therapies offer very profound shifts.
By transferring the "individual genetic mirror” from the iris onto a projection on the forehead we are inducing impulses, which then lead to reflexes on the level of the genetic information. Thus the OGT opens up an infinite number of options to treat diseases along the lines of genetic information.
Infra-Red Pain Therapies
Based on the research of Professor F. A. Popp, Peter Mandel developed an effective holistic therapy utilizing incoherent infrared light at 950 nm. These therapies are used with precise points within the Converter Molecule of Esogetics as well as other somatotopic or reflex zones like the skull.
Holographic Crystal Therapies
At first glance, the Esogetics crystals simply look like fascinating precision cut pieces of jewelry. But they really pack “a punch.” They are the carriers of original energetic patterns. These are holographic patterns of information, which are firmly anchored in nature and thus also in the human being.
Sleep & Dream Therapies
Sleep and dream constitute their own unique states of consciousness, where impressions and memories from the day are processed, sorted and stabilized. These therapies are designed to help strengthen the mind, body and soul, allowing you to move through and reconnect fully with your higher self.
The Transmitter Relays (also called the "Watchman of the Gate") are a specific segment of therapies within the Esogetics system that specifically deal with the life lessons or life patterns that have been created, and hence what will be created based on previously experienced life patterns (conflicts).
Karma & Bardo therapies
Bardo is the "Space between the Islands" or lives. Each religion and spiritual practice around the world has terms for this space. For example, the ancient Hebrews called it "Pardisch" and on the island of Okinawa it was called "Gusho". These therapies help to touch this information.
Karma is simply the "Cause, Effect, and Action" that we take along our life path. These therapies help take action along your path.
Ancestor Trauma Release Therapies
Esogetics has developed several therapies to help realign these traumas, and release the 'conflict' behind them. These therapies work within the same fields as the Hellinger Family Constellations therapies, though are considerably gentler.
Esogetics has developed several therapies revolving around Prenatal Trauma and Conflict. These therapies are based off the work of Robert St. John. This medium allows for a nice organizing effect of the non-verbal trauma's while in the womb.
The entirety of Esogetics therapies is not "dissolution", but "organizing".