In this consultation, we will talk about what your wellness goals are, what is holding you back, utilize several holistic health analysis tools like Iridology, Kirlian, Puttkammer Segments, Facial Physiognomy, and others to help us determine a Holistic Wellness plan that will work for you, and your present situation. Also, in the Initial Consultation, you will also receive 1 to 2 therapies based on the assessment.
We may also discuss teas, herbal supplements, dietary changes based on Ayurvedic Medicine Principles, and other daily routine changes to help you progress in a positive way forward. These may be changed or modified in follow-up visits.
Session length: 1 hour and 15-minutes
*includes before & after kirlians.
What is Esogetics Holistic Medicine?
Esogetics Holistic Medicine is a naturopathic healing modality that uses specific light vibrations or frequencies to interact with the biophotonic (light) communication of the cells. The word “Esogetics” was created by the combination of the two words “Esoterics + Energetics”. Esoterics talks about the old world knowledge while Energetics talks about the new scientific research and findings of today.
Esogetics is its own system of natural medicine and we find influences, the roots and philosophies of it in a wide range of traditional forms of medicine that have been passed down through the generations like:
- Oriental Medicine knowledge
- European or Celtic Naturopathic wisdom
- Hermetic ideas (i.e.: “As Above, So Below”; “Law of Polarity”)
- Kabbalah and the Tree of Life
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Color therapy from ancient Egypt and Greece
- and many others
The most well known and talked about branch of Esogetics Holistic Medicine is called Colorpuncture. Colorpuncture utilizes specific frequencies of light (color) on specific acupuncture (from Oriental Medicine) and marma (from Ayurvedic Medicine) points, reflexology zones, as well as other points of interest which we find on the body. You can read more about many of the different aspects or branches of Esogetics Medicine below.
While Peter Mandel’s research in developing Esogetics (Colorpuncture, Sound Therapies, Crystal Vision Therapies, Induction Therapies, and many more) have been primarily empirical, recent studies have been conducted in Europe regarding the effectiveness of specific Esogetics therapies. Although conducted in clinical settings on small populations and best viewed as pilot studies, this research does suggest that Esogetics (Colorpuncture) has powerful healing potential. The results are summarized below:
- The Energetic Emission Analysis (Kirlian EEA) in the Medical Clinic – Clinical Study, “This study that was conducted with 64 patients with back pain. The study attempted to determine the usefulness of the EEA (Kirlian [analysis]) for this particular group of patients in regards to the choice and effectiveness of the therapy.” read full study
- 10 year Clinical Study of the Synapsis Point & Wave therapies
- Study on the efficacy of Colorpuncture for Pain Treatmentin the setting of the retirement home ‘Casa Anziani Malcantonese’
- Practical Observations of Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated with Esogetics Medicine and an Audacious Clinical Trial Proposal
- Treatment of migraines with Esogetics therapies in 56 patients resulted in 65% “resolved” (no migraine attacks in the past 3 months) and 30% “improved” (attacks less severe and patients able to work without difficulty). Only 5% reported no improvement with treatment.
- Treatment of sleep disturbances in 80 preschool children conducted over a 3-year period showed 56% of children were completely cured and 38% were improved.
- Treatment of acute and chronic bronchitis in 50 adults found 80% experienced “good improvement and 14% experienced “moderate improvement.” Patients receiving Esogetics therapies in combination with medications took fewer medications for shorter periods of time and showed prompt improvement of often uncontrollable coughing.
- In a pilot study of 5 children, Esogetics therapies for learning disorders and ADD were used, including therapies to regulate brain function and clear negative prenatal imprints. All five children showed dramatic improvement in school performance.
- Esogetics treatment of 100 women suffering from fibroids which did not require immediate surgery showed fibroids completely disappeared in 33% of the women and decreased significantly in another 45%.