The Science Behind Eternus
We are a complex colony of tens of trillions of individual cells. Each of these cells have many jobs like repairing damage, fighting illness and responding to hormonal signals. As we age, cells break down and don’t have the same energy to do their jobs. When enough individual cells are “aged,” we tend to feel old and experience age-related health issues. Eternus was developed to comprehensively support better aging at the cellular level because, with more energy, your cells can do all the things they need to do for you to feel your best.
In creating Eternus, our team of researchers, scientists and doctors focused on the known fundamental mechanisms of cellular aging. Our goal was not to simply boost the amount of an isolated molecule or upregulate a pathway or process; the goal is to support the entire network of interacting molecules, pathways, and processes in ways that allow a full experience of healthspan. No matter what has caused a given unit of cellular dysfunction in the first place, by supporting the underlying cellular mechanisms of healthy aging, cells can be helped to help themselves. A key insight we found during our extensive research was that no single molecule in the NAD+ pathways will be as powerful as all of them working together. Our answer to support better aging is Eternus.
How Does Eternus Support Better Aging?
- Eternus upregulates NAD+ and ATP.
- Eternus boosts NAD+ via 3 different pathways vs just boosting the NAD+ molecule
- Eternus helps your body continually make NAD+
- Eternus supports multiple processes and pathways within the body
- Eternus is a calorie restriction mimetic (think intermittent fasting in a pill)
High Purity and Powerful Nutrients to Support Better Aging:
- 10 Extracts Standardized for Polyphenols
- 8 Cellular / Mitochondrial Adaptogens
- 4 Mitochondrial Antioxidants
- 3 NAD+ Substrates
- 70 Trace Minerals
- Full B Vitamin Support with 3 Forms of Folic Acid
- 9 Muscle Performance Ingredients
We fully publish all the research behind every product. Read our booklet about the science and research behind Eternus.